Our Maintenance Service Programme includes:
- Visual inspection and cleaning of all fire hydrants on site, including signage, covers, condition and suitability of coupling and lugs
- Pressure and flow meter reading, noting individual findings
- Completion of Maintenance Report to British Standards 5306 Part 1
Legislation requires that fire appliance equipment be regularly maintained and kept in full working order. Neglect in this area, by those responsible, can constitute criminal liability, which may result in a heavy fine or prison sentence. Most building insurance policies carry wording which places an onus on the business owner to maintain fire appliances and conduct annual checks. Failure to comply can invalidate cover.
We provide a full range of spill kits from industry leaders such as Fentex who hold the largest stock of spillage products in Europe. With over 700 varieties of absorbent items, they have the right product for every job, from a single bag of granules to a 4,000 litre spill response trailer. Their spill kits have been around for over 20 years and they manufacture the widest range, from a small mercury kit to a massive fuel oil response centre. They hold over 160 types of kit in stock for next day delivery.
Our range of manual and automatic hose reels has been specifically designed for reliability and performance. They are manufactured and approved to EN671 standard:
- Fully installed by our engineers, ready for operation
- Automatic or manual operation
- Accommodates 30 metres of 25mm or 19mm bore hose reel tubing
- Manufactured from zinc plates steel for corrosion protection
- Epoxy polyester powder coated for high quality finish
- Beaded hose guides on fixed reels allow hose to be drawn out easily in any direction
- Hose reel tubing is manufactured and approved to BS3169 standard